What will be top of mind for leaders in 2022? What are the most interesting trends in leadership development? What has changed in change management? Where do we see next best practice in hybrid training and blended learning? Where should we look for inspiration on great facilitation, both in-person and online?
These are some of the topics we look forward to exploring at Partner Days 2022 where we welcome our trusted partners to join us in Copenhagen for two days of inspiration, knowledge sharing and playful collaboration.
Day 1 – Taking stock of leadership and change
- Reconnecting after turbulent times – group exercise
- Conversations on leadership and change
- Best practice cases from across the world (focus on program design)
- Wrap-up and reflection
- Dinner & social event
Day 2 – Outlook for learning and facilitation
- Morning reflection
- Conversations on trends in learning and leadership development
- Best practice cases from across the world (focus on workshop design)
- Workshop on facilitation (both virtual and in-person).
- Best practice cases from across the world (focus on facilitation)
- Final reflection
The event is 100% in-person and free of charge. Participation is reserved for our partners and certified facilitators of our leadership simulations. There is a limited number of seats.
Please reach out to Global Partnering and Certification Lead, Ditte Marie Kaae at email@example.com to sign up and learn more.
Looking forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!